Check out Brando Young a Indie-Dance Producer from Halifax Ns this track is call sick and is a very melodic happy House track. Hope you enjoy it.
The Brooklyn Electronic Music Festival returns for its seventh year on Friday and Saturday, November 7 & 8, taking over 10 venues in the heart of Williamsburg, with a pre-party as part of Input on November 6th. Since its inception in 2008, BEMF has established itself as a NYC mainstay – an endemic and eclectic festival celebrating Brooklyn’s electronic musical landscape and proudly presenting both emerging and established artists from the Boroughs and beyond.
This year’s venues will include the Music Hall of Williamsburg, Output Panther Room, Verboten, Cameo, Villain, Kinfolk, Baby’s All Right, Glasslands and an undisclosed afterparty location. Katie Longmyer (Good Peoples), known for her expertise in lifestyle and creative partnerships, and Jen Lyon (MeanRed), known for her booking and curation acumen, co-own and co-produce BEMF.
Halifax duo PINEO & LOEB release this mixtape call Vice Nite 19 originally produced bootlegs
Tracklist: (Mix times)
1. PINEO & LOEB – MTV(Feat. Dire Straits, Ludacris) – 0:00
2. Lenny Kravitz – Fly Away (PINEO & LOEB Remix) – 4:00
3. The White Stripes – Blue Orchid (PINEO Remix) – 7:59
4. Tom Petty – Learning To Fly (PINEO & LOEB Remix) – 11:50
5. Will Smith – MIB Feat. Patrice Rushen (PINEO Remix) – 15:30
6. Paul McCartney & Wings – Jet (PINEO Remix) – 19:41
7. PINEO – Night Ride – 22:30
8. Backstreet Boys – I Want It That Way (PINEO Remix)- 23: 20
9. LOEB – Breathe – 26:58
10. Gabe Flaherty Feat. PINEO & LOEB – Rock On! – 29:20
11. Rich Aucoin – They Say Obey (PINEO Remix)- 31:55
12. OutKast – ATLiens (PINEO Remix) – 35:12
13. NightBox – Burning (PINEO Remix) – 39:13
14. PINEO & Luc Reeves – Heat – 43:08
15. PINEO – Purple (Feat. Dave Chappelle) – 44:35
16. PINEO & Robbie Charles – Wonder Years – 47:40
17. PINEO & LOEB – Time (Feat. Chicago & Q-Tip) – 50:56
18. Tears For Fears – Shout (PINEO Remix) – 53:30
19. LOEB – Maybe I’m Dreaming – 57:10
Belgian duo Arsenal return with a new single ‘Temul (Lie Low)’ featuring the vocals of Danish star Lydmor, the single comes with remixes from the UK’s Aashton and Belgian producers VUURWERK and Faisal.
Over the few years that I been trying to promote electronic music in the Maritimes I have come up with a few obstacles just like anybody else in anyplace in the world. Having that said by being in other places and looking at Canada as an “outsider” if you look at the main music portals, magazines and other media in Canada that showcase electronic music the eye has always been in Toronto and Montreal. With the EDM Boom now Calgary, Vancouver, Edmonton and Ottawa are being looked as well which covers Central, Prairies and the West Provinces of Canada. Now when you look at Atlantic Canada (New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Pei and Newfoundland) better known as The Maritimes nobody (and I mean nobody) from outside or inside cares what is happening in the electronic music scene. And here’s why: Continue reading “Why Nobody Cares about EDM in the Maritimes” »
Steve Hope is making waves as one of Austria’s freshest and most exciting exports. Having performed alongside the likes of Chris Liebing, Fatboy Slim, Nastia, and Sven Vath the fresh-faced newcomer has quickly earned a reputation as a first class performer, and his bourgeoning talents in the studio are not going unnoticed either with his latest release snapped up by Kittball Records.
Oslo-based musician/producer Adam van den Berg is a music lover across the board, with a degree in music technology to prove it – and his passion is clear in this track “Zuma” out now on Big Beat Records, which can’t be classified into a single genre. The bright, techno house track catches you by surprise, spinning into a thumper and taking you into an entirely different dimension, just as you were getting into the first one. His unique production style combines multiple genres, live guitar and percussion, and his own processed vocals. So, take “Zuma” for a spin, but get ready for it to spin you deep into an electronic world you never dreamed of.